Please continue to pick up items for the kits and bring to the church (place in the box on the counter in the lobby) or office. Lists of items needed for the kits are printed below. Bring donations BY SEPTEMBER 14TH so items needed to complete kits can be purchased. Thanks for your help!
Take-Along Shopping List for Lutheran World Relief Kits
Cut out this list and keep it in your purse or wallet for easy reference
when you run into seasonal sales.
* SCHOOL KITS:
(4) 70-sheet notebooks of wide or college-ruled paper; no loose-leaf paper
(1) 30-centimeter ruler, or a ruler with centimeters on one side and inches on the other
(1) pencil sharpener
(1) blunt scissors (safety scissors with embedded steel blades work well)
(5) unsharpened #2 pencils with erasers; secure together with a rubber band
(5) black or blue ballpoint pens (no gel ink); secure together with a rubber band
(1) box of 16 or 24 crayons
(1) 2½” eraser
PERSONAL CARE KITS:
(1) light-weight bath-size towel (between 20"×40" & 52"×27"), dark color recommended
(2) bath-size bars (4 to 5 oz.) of soap, any brand, in original wrapping
(1) adult-size toothbrush in its original packaging*
(1) sturdy comb, remove packaging
(1) metal nail clippers (attached file optional), remove packaging
All items should be new and in good condition. Any donations will be greatly
appreciated - doesn’t have to be a complete kit. Bring items to the church or office. Thanks for your help!
* School kits also need a drawstring bag (finished size 14" wide x 17" high) to hold the supplies. There is a pattern if you are able to make one that are available in the rack in the church lobby or in the office. If not, one will be supplied. Thanks!